CDC Covid 19 Guidelines for U-Pick
BEFORE COMING TO THE FARM, PLEASE NOTE:
First and foremost please DO NOT COME IF:
a. You feel/are ill, have a fever or a cough, OR if anyone in your household feels/is ill, has a fever or a cough.
b. You or anyone in your house has had covid symptoms or known contact with a COVID-19 Positive person in the
past 2 weeks
Prepare for your visit by packing masks for all visitors, as they are suggested for wear in the fields, and are required to be worn when in the store for check out/purchasing.
Except for service animals, pets are not allowed at the farm.
- Wash and/or Sanitize your hands Before & After your visit.
- We DO use the "Square" for touch-free credit card processing.
WHILE AT THE FARM:
- Follow the signs where to Enter & Exit the fields at designated points.
Use only farm provided containers for picking and transport home.
- Face masks are strongly encouraged in the fields, and are required when in the store.
- Please keep your family unit together, and respect others needs by staying 6' apart from others.
Pick cleanly and only in your assigned area.
- Please no on-site eating of food. Take home only and ENJOY!